Saturday, October 31, 2009

Unit Trust Public Mutual

Today, I am free ......... but my love ........ not free ...
Aiyaya !!
Why ???

I free !! my love not free !!
I not free !!! then he free !!
Die .......

My love tell me that today he got whole days training !!!
About public mutual unit trust.
haha !!
He already try to learn already.

I feel that great because got saving already.
How to let some of my money earn money !!
This is one of the ways do some investment.
hehe.

My love he want to know more about it.
So I already go training !!
Great !! good start !!
Buy public mutual can space out my purchase to avoid paying too much in one investment.
Because it got a lot of funds to let me choose and buy.
Some is aggressive funds, some is moderate funds, some is money market funds and some is bond funds.
The risk is from higher to lower of the above funds !!
Just depend on me !!
See What risk I can take !!
More high risk earn more but is high risk !! Really need got the heart to accept it when fail.
^_^

Beside that,
Buy public mutual can help me diversify over the time.
And it let me got a good discipline for it forces to commit to saving !!
For my long terms planing like retirement, buying house, education for children and more.

I also feel that great because I just got some FD , saving, wawasan 2020.
But I don't know other things about investment.
So I try 20% to doing some investment.
See the result is how ?
Because still young , I can take high risk on it.Then work earn again if fail.
Fail already, I will get experience too !!
So I will get a try !!!

How about you all ??
Just saving 0.9% interest? FD 2.5 interest ?
Can it fight for inflation ??
So wish you all happy and healthy !!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, great.
    Is one of the thigns start to investment.
    I also wish can help other people rich too.
    This is the ways.

    Thank my love bring me in !!
    Let me become one of the millioaire.
    hehe

    ReplyDelete