Monday, October 19, 2009

Noisy ...........

Ai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time already ........ I not see my love crazy and hot hot again .....
Lucky, he tell me,
He success control his template !!!!!!!

And I give got him a 7 star bracelet that put on his right hand to remaid his dream and 3 weak point. The 7 star bracelet may be see like a girl but I tell him.
Not many people can do it.
Because success people must do some got some special ways to success.
Wearing a bracelet is already special for him.

Long time already ... he no let people scold .. scold .....
Scold him stupid this .... and that ......
My love really want to stand up and scold back the boss !!!
So clever then you come and do all !!!

My love just want to work at a place that quite and happy.
Anythings also can solve !!!
Just don't to overload it only ...................
My love just got 3 years experience ...... said long not long .... said short also not short ....... but so fast let him handle the big project and the boss also not let him got the full control on it ........
How he can do ..........
Die ..........

For last experience his tell me.
Any project things he do !! also no problem.
Last company boss also love him and said great + he also help company save a lot of cost too.

In this new company .....
Sad for him and cry for me ......
See him really suffer .......... sad for him because he got many responsible cannot simple don't work.
Cry for me is because I cannot help him ....... and see him suffer .......
Lucky, he go home got a happy, sweet, quite and relax home.
Lucky, me and him also same happy, sweet, quite and relax together.
Lucky, all his secondary school friends and friends happy, sweet, quite and relax while sharing.
He really lucky already ....... just he change a new jobs .. cannot get the happy, sweet, quite and relax working place .............
Noisy here ... noisy there ....... like a pasar malam ......................
Haiz .......... never mind.
My love success in one things already that is got improve in control his template.
I Love Him already.
Other things forget it.
haha ~~~

1 comment:

  1. Lucky got you.
    I can feel that after together with you.
    I really got many improve already.

    You teach me many things !!
    You let me scold and still smile with me.
    You suffer also still happy to facing it !!

    I really got a long of things to learn with you.
    I only got one word to said "I Love YOu"
    Forever !!

    ReplyDelete