Friday, October 2, 2009

Heart desires and dream

Every people also got own desires.
Just big or small only.
But also got some people love to said ...... no need think so much tomorrow also don't know what will happen.
But for me, I love got dream and desires because if just work ,sleep, play only ........ like this ... I will don't know my journey is what, my life is doing what ........ I coming to this world also don't know do what ....

My love also got dream too !!
2009 Find girl friend
2009 Save $ for travel wedding
2010 Save $ for new house item and more too !!

I also got too !!!My one just a small small only because I not so big dream like my love !!
My parents really love me.
I no do any house work before, cook before and anythings.
They treat me like princess !!!
So my heart desires and dream is !!!

The first things is I want learn cook because I can cook to my love one take to office eat. He can save more money.

The second things is I also want to learn piano because my love !! love to sing so i can play piano then he can sing !!

The third is I also need know how to do house work because my love also know how to do house work so we can hand in hand do together !!

My love don't love to mix with rich people because they think they rich .. can do what also can.
My love also don't want to take any money from parents.
All the things , house, car or money .
He also wish to give parents !!

All the money and things. He will find , earn himself !!
Then only will feel the happy !! feel success !!! feel I can do it !!!
Big success or small success also never mind !!
Is done by myself then enough !!

1 comment:

  1. hehe,
    great love to listen that.
    Remember must got dream !!

    If not .. our life is doing what also don't know !!
    haha

    ReplyDelete