Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mooncake Saturday

Time go so fast ..........
My love today got training about public mutual because he wish to understand and do some investment.
Why he want to join ?
Not just want to do some own investment.
He also wish to lated marry with me already can got more time with me.
Because doing public mutual consultant got more time.
He also wish can help more people do some investment too.

Whole days of training .. 8.00 morning to evening 6.00.
Then 7.00 evening to mid night 2.00 +++ .
My love every Saturday also got help friend doing cafe.
I think last blog , I got tell also.

He so busy and pity also.
Rest also no time.
But I know that !! that is his dream and planing.
He understand what he is doing.
So I also not complain or said anythings.

But I just wish he remember eat and take care his healthy.
How about me ??
Stupid stupid at home ..... see moon alone .
Really jealous ... see all couple can sit together see moon !! eat moon cake but .......
Aiyaya .......... My love also wish to sit together see moon with me but ... now young he just wish to do more lated can enjoy .
Lucky he also got sms me.
Wish me !!

If not !! I will go kick him.
haha

1 comment:

  1. Aiyaya ......
    Don't kick me ... I will feel very pain.
    Belief me.

    I will not forget you but you also need remaid me too.
    Just worry miss out.
    haha

    That is "forget" !!
    Is not don't want to go out with you.
    So this you can kick me !!
    correct my love.

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete