Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Crazy again ......

Today .......... is a sad + crazy days ......
My love so emotional ................ like a cow .....
Yesterday is help friend fight boss ....

Today is working stress + parents sick + money problem !!!
One time 3 things come ..........
My love also cannot "tahan" ....... at last boom already ....

Lucky he tell me , after some hours he solve it and think positive already.
Lucky if not then 100% got things happen.

My love really .... tell him many time must control his emotional.
Normally if me beside, he not dare to do that !!
If not , I 100% will scold him + kick him .
haha

Now , I need to do is bless him and his family member.
Wish they all got healthy body.

1 comment:

  1. Cow cow ........
    Sorry .. I still got many things to learn.
    Thank my dear so patient to me.
    I will try my best.

    Thank my dear love.

    ReplyDelete