Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday already lo .......

Few days, I meet a nice girl at facebook.
We just friends some week only then she start belief me.
I also know that she is a good girl.

She share with me her problem and I am try to bless her and share with her my experience.
Wish she can use my ways + her ways to solve the problem.
Problem come then must solve.
The most problem is family !!
Because working already many stress ..............

Come home still got stress ... noisy here .. there .........
Superman also will die ....................
I really wish and bless every people don't got family problem !!!
If not really suffer ...............

Bless for you all and my friends.
My love how ah ?
100% no need worry !!
He take care his parents nice, arrange his time to go out with friends.
Take care his sister and young brother .
Done all the house work and wash car.
Sister cook then he wash plate also !!

haha !!
You see ...... How best is him !!!
I just need to go to "sayang" him only.
Because he really emotional people.
Need take care him and notice him !!

1 comment:

  1. Thank for helping me a lot.
    Some time, I stress ...
    You can help.
    I feel that !!
    Together is better that single.
    Thank that let me understand that.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete