Wednesday, October 21, 2009

5 Sadness for my love ......

Wa Wa Wa !!!!!
This weeks .......... I also don't know why ??
So many sadness for my love !!!!
I everyday bless bless still got bad things happen.
Lucky still can accept it for me !!!

My love share with me some of his sadness.
First sad things,
My love father last week go in to hospital because serious sick.

Second sad things,
This week ... yesterday night 8.00 +++ my love sister accident ....... with mother.
Lucky his mother not get hurt ... but sister ........... got ....

Third sad things,
My love let company girl IT manager scold scold scold ..........
I only the one can scold my love !!!!!!!!
Other people cannot !!!!!!
When the girl IT manager come to my love company ... 100% scold scold .......
I also don't know why ??
Want to fight with my love ???
I also not look beautiful and her girl IT manager also no see me before....
100% not jealous about me lo ...
haha
I think she love to fight with my love ....
My love also got share with me his jobs also done well ... may be his manager think still need more prefect and good.
Just a 3 years ++ experience IT executive .... want to become project manager ... also need some time ..........
And also this week ... saturday and sunday also need to work ...........

Fourth sad things,
My love lovely car .... broken because sister accident ...
Need claim car insurance and no more 55% NCB discount for next time renew road tax.
But I share with my love.
Car can buy new but sister got one only !!!
Now, this problem he solve already.
haha

Firth sad things,
Today is my love mother birthday.
Really is unforget birthday !!
Because my love already prepare nice journey "Genting Highland" to my parents go enjoy but .....
Sad sad sad .............
So no go at all ... at hospital celebrate ........
Sad .....

Really not many people can facing it.
One time go so many problem come !!!
Lucky, I beside him.
Help him,share with him, love him and care him.
He now cannot think any negative already.
haha

1 comment:

  1. Wa !!!
    All my sadness ... you also help me share out !!!
    haha !!!

    I really no time to write blog ...
    Thank for help me using your blog share to all people.

    And also thank you too.
    I love you !!

    ReplyDelete