Saturday, October 17, 2009

Birthday Party ~

This Saturday night !!
My love said no need go cafe work because his friends said is deepavali holiday !!
Yahoo !!

I so happy to hear that because he can rest for tomorrow !!
Tomorrow need early wake up go help his secondary friend work.
hehe

But ..... yesterday just teach him go out walk walk !!
Today, I though my love will come and find me !!
But he go out with the cafe girl again .........
%^&&&^&*^*&%

My love said ... is the girl dating her de ................
Aiyaya !!!
I call him come to my house also not listen ........... the girl call her ....
So fast promise already ............

Haiz. ..... you see .... so fast so naughty already my love.
Lated he sms me then I will kick him !!
haha

My love tell all the celebration things to me !!
So happy my love with other people.
but I listen to him at phone .. I already know ..... he is lie to me.
His feeling .. I already know.
He go there also not enjoy ... just stupid stupid sit beside and see people.
haha

Lucky means my love with me is more happy !!
haha

2 comments:

  1. Ho Ho !!
    You see !
    Got people jelouse again !!!
    I know la !!!

    People birthday .. I also no give present ....
    You ah ........ want this and that ....
    Lated go shopping will buy a present for you la !!

    My dear !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U both so sweet...
    Wish u both happy everyday

    ReplyDelete