Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Myself Part 2

ho ho ho ~~~

I still remember that when I am young.
My parents not rich too.
They working so hard to earn money .......
I also got facing nothing to eat at night because no money ..............

What a suffer days .........
Now, when I grow up. I will not waste any foods and things.
I also will take care all the things nice and care.

I also know my parents work so hard to earn money to me.
Now, I also learn do house keeping same as my love.
Because I am the only children in my family.
So parents really care me until I like a princess.
All the things is my parents do it.

Now, I know.
Parent only got one.
They also try their best to give what they can.
Care us, love us , protech us ...............
Now is time to me doing somethings on it.
Because they are started old already .............

I really love my boy friends because he love,care, protech his own parents nice.
Because he know how to management his money nice.
Because he understand what is need and wish.
Because he dream about his future.
Thank God let me find him.
!!!!

I love you !!!! "Sam"

1 comment:

  1. Thank for your love.
    I really happy that find you also.
    You courage, you good heart.
    Let me feel that I am usefull in this world.
    THank you

    ReplyDelete