Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Control it !!!

Today !!
Is a raining days !!
Now everyday also will raining !!
So really need to take care !!

You know why ??
My love today so angry !!
Crazy again + mad !!!

Working got problem and noisy ...
Go home now ......sister call said ...... his lovely car accident ........
+ tomorrow is my love mother birthday !!!!

One time so many things come !!
The first things in his mind is money !!!!
haha

Lucky I control my love !!
He share with me first then only meet her sister.
I share with him that.
Don't scold his sister because accident no people wish got !!
And his sister and mother also happy and safe go house.

Money lost can find again but sister and mother no more ......... life no more ....... is forever !!!
Lucky, my love listen to my sharing and he control his template.
Happy to know that !!
My love got improve again.

My love also share with me that !!
He will give her sister RM400 for the parking and petrol money.
And after repair the car nice then will give to sister use.

My love said, call his father fetch him go work.
Like that can help father delivery water after work and his father can go home early and no need fetch sister and mother too.

So wish you all need take care and becareful too.
Don't "curi curi " sleep .... feel tired then take a nap.
Don't drive is sleeply mode if not ... will die de !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Really is a sad days ...
    But lucky I get control it.
    Sister accident also not her problem.
    She also not wish to get it !!

    Thank dear that help me , scold me.
    Thank

    ReplyDelete