Friday, October 9, 2009

Depicts the now to achieve the future

This is one of the blog that my love tell me.
My love said , he is a nice boy.
Look like small kid but ...... you can learn many things on him.

刻划现在,实现未来
Posted by Rave Master Friday, October 9, 2009 at 7:20 PM

I also first time see so many things in my love friends Rave company working place !!!
Because every time, I also see my love clean table and put all nice because he said easy find anythings and more easy to handle all the things too.
He also said clean up nice look of own company table , got customer or any people come also will feel that this company worker is well arrangement and prepare.

The rave blog sharing is really good.
Life is busy means more journey to go.
So positive him.
Rave blog also said boy is think 2 things !!
One is girl and other is money !!
Really correct !!
Like my love one !!

He also like that ........ see him busy find many money ...........
Sometime mid night only go home ......
Rave blog also said wish to find more money future can more relax and enjoy.
That really correct same like my love one too.

My love 100% is rave tell him !!
If not ....... Why my love last time so stupid only know earn money give parents !!
Now, my love know plan for future.
Wedding, house and this and that !!
haha

Really thank rave this little guys ~~
I like rave blog he said this word "让女人幸福些 "
But I don't like he said that ....... "女人幸福些,我也自然好过些".
Aiyaya, girls suffer also can let boy happy too.
Because now the days !!
Boy and girl is same already.
Girl also can find money to help boy.
Boy also can at home do house work like my love !!!
He he !!!

Rave really is a good , nice boy.
If I not meet my love !! I also will choose him.
Because he know how to plan for future.
Now he not rich but got plan, action , belief !!
One of the richer man in this world he got chance already !!
+ one more is my love !!!!!!

Aiyaya !!
Don't let my love know !!
Lated he 100% will jealous !!! because I said will choose him if I not meet my love first.
wakaka

Bless you all !!
Rich rich people and best friends forever !!!

1 comment:

  1. I will not jelous.
    Lated you come home then you know.
    I will give you a sweet sweet things to eat.
    Happy or not !!!

    haha
    Thank for blessing again.

    ReplyDelete