Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cry .....

Happy Sunday.
Yesterday my love work until mid night 2.00 ++ .
Today 7.00 morning need wake up !!!
Really worry his body and healthy !!!

Today he work 7.00 morning to noon 4.00 evening at factory after that is he call me.
I can feel that he is happy work with his secondary good friends.
He secondary good friends also treat him good.
I can feel that too.

After that .... at night like this ...... my love got call me .. but is sad ... and cry .....
Suddenly morning happy ... at night sad ..... + cry ......
I also let him make me crazy already .........
Don't know why ???

After he share to me.
I only know that ........ why is cry ?
Because he said .......... I hear that one of his secondary school friend already marry long time.
Marry already 4 years and got 3 children too.
This also never mind.
He tell me, his friend wife also no working at house take care children !!!!!!
And He also just buy house .............
Wa !!!!!!!!

When he tell me to here ...... he start sad and cry .........
Life is so suffer .........
One husband .. earn only 2k ++ salary ....
Want to take care 3 children + 1 wife ...........
How can be survive ??

So many expenses ...........
In my love, he feel and thinking !!
He think that his secondary school friend that marry already really brave !!
How hard is the life ...... and suffer !!
He also can go though !!
How many boy can like his secondary school friend !!!!!!!
I think less ...........

I can said !! My love 100% cannot because he not dare ........
His secondary school friend courage make my love sad and cry .........
Money .....
How many only is enough ??
Marry ?
Car ?
House ?
Parents ?
and more ............
This is call life. Know how to enjoy, relax, play on it then you all can feel the journey on it.

1 comment:

  1. You try your best already, My love.
    In this world, what kind of people also got.
    Don't be so sad .

    Some people earn a bit also can survice and happy.
    Some people earn many also everytime also sad ......

    Just find out which can suitable you then go a on it.
    I everytime also beside you.
    Support you, help you.

    ReplyDelete