Saturday, October 24, 2009

Feeling of the days

This is my love blog Title !!
Superman also got weak and sad time

Then all you will know why?
Now I tell you all some secret also !!


At night !!! suddenly get a phone ring !!!
Who is that ??
I also cannot guess it !!!
Wa !! I also got shock !!
Is my love call me !!
I cannot belief that ... my love at the cafe working and enjoy also will call me !!!
So surprise me !!!

Every Saturday night my love also forget me this love little one !!
haiz !!
he call me means really got problem !!

After listen to him.
haha, Again negative and sad things.
Time to me "sayang" him again.
And I also happy to help.


My love is very special.
He see movie also will cry, see story also will cry, see people suffer also will sad.
My love is full of love !!
haha

Worry also one of he weak point but also is his good point.
Girl love to let people worry. My love also too !!
See his above blog, you will know.
He tell me ....
He doing mistake ... because my love think too much and worry about family.
But he friend forget that .....
Because of business and busy ... my friend forget care my little love.
Lucky also !! Because got me care !!!


Whole days my love working ... bath also no take ... still not forget and got heart to help his friends !!
Where to find this kind of friends !!
But I know ... My love heart already is not there .....
He will try to run .. to leave.
Tired .. suffer .. stress also cannot win !! compare no more enjoy in heart.


Next week Saturday, I really thank GOD.
My love can stay with me at home.
Watch pirated DVD, doing some housework together, walk at garden, see star at night, sharing feeling together !!
The most important things is plan for future and dream.
But I will tell my love after this celebrate birthday with me then must go back help his friend because may be she no heart said it out !!

Remember, people will change , friends also will change.
My love cafe friend her best friend tell my love that ...
The cafe friend already change....
I wish the cafe friend will wake up.
Friends ~~
Want forever is easy,
But want to together work,enjoy,sharing is not easy.

1 comment:

  1. Haha !
    I also don't know ..
    I love to cry !!
    When I primary school also let teacher scold until cry !!
    Cry non stop also.
    Secondary school also cry too !!

    haha !!
    Now so big already still cry.
    Really don't know why ?
    May be I am full of love.
    hehe

    ReplyDelete