Sunday, October 18, 2009

Things that past already ... just can dream back only

Today ... I just share with my love.
Things that past already ... just can dream back only

My love !! sometime really love to think back many past things ........
Think back past things is good.... but depend what kind of past things ........
All the bad things that done .... all the winning things that done ....

How good you are at last time !!
How happy you are at last time !!
How rich you are at last time !!
All is past !!!!

If my love still think that !!
Last time !! He is very good in sport area !!
I think now he is wrong because that is last time !!
Now is not !!!

My love really need improve !!
What kind of improve he need ???

First !!
He must control his angry feeling well.
See friends let people bully !! he go scold people ......................
See things many cannot handle... sad and angry ............
Help people already ... then people said this and that ... angry again .....
He really need improve a lot in this area !!!!

Second !!
Is do must do excise and eat healthy food.
Every time tell my love .... take care his body and eat more healthy foods.
But ....... he not listen ... keep save money ..........
Aiyaya !!
I know saving money is good but ... lated sick already .... then how ??
More suffer ..............

Third !!
Things that need buy then buy !!
Things that wish to buy then don't buy it !!!
My love wish to buy many things but at last he also will not buying it !!!
But ........ things that really need to buy ...... he also not buy ........
Example like a shore .... wear already many years ... a bit broken still wearing until now .........
Aiyaya ......
Buy a new one is better ......... old shore here got holes .. there got holes .........
Only he can wear ................... I also not eyes see him !!!

Just this 3 things enough first !!
Lated other bad things ..... I will tell him !!!
One time want to exchange all not easy
Wish he can do this 3 things first !!
I belief him !!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you that point of all my bad things.
    Thank you that let me go chance to exchange.
    Thank you that you belief me in your life.
    Than you.

    I will not dispoitend you.
    Promise !!

    ReplyDelete