Monday, October 12, 2009

Myself Part 1

Yo Yo !!
Everyday writing a blog to share out my love things is part of my life.
Why I less share out my things ??

I also forget that ......... because may be got love already...
Everytime also think love only.
Eat also no need eat already.
haha

Let me here introduce myself.
My name is snowwhite.
You all can call me Snow Priest.
I work as priest. Blessing people, helping people, solve their problem this and that
My look is just simple. Thin and happy face compare to other girls I really no beautiful.
But my heart is good.
Why I said that ??
Because when you know me then be surprise !!

I love to eat but scare fat .. so every time also try share with my love.
I also love to shopping because want to wear nice nice then take my love hand walk around to show other girls that I got a nice boy friend.
Haha !!!

I also love sport too.
Like jogging, play badminton and other games too.
Want to know more ??

Share with you all next time !!
Because now feel sleeping !
Want to afternoon sleep lo !!

1 comment:

  1. My dear,
    Your blog also got 1 month lo .. still not introduce yourself to any people.
    haha !!!

    You also no share about your things de ??
    Why ah ?
    Keep share my things ............
    Aiyoyo ~

    ReplyDelete