Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kindergarden Consert

Yahoo !!
My love share with me that today noon got kindergarden concert.
He need to learn how to control light of state, AV system for the sound too.
Like a Music technical control the concert things.
haha

Start .......... my love very feel sad because Saturday need morning work to evening like whole days working but ...... after see so many kindergarden kids dance , sing, speak and more.
My love really feel happy and first time see so special and smart kids !!

After the kindergarden concert frinish .... he also help people arrange back all the table and things too.
Really many things to do !!
After that he also help a head of kindergarden exchange car tires ... because got problem already.

So good people !! My love !
But after sms me .... I feel that he is really tired but he still want to go help at night the cafe !!!
I also don't know why ??
May be is promise or anythings .........
Saturday morning 7.00 ++ go work ..... then second round work at cafe 6.00 evening to mid night 2.00 .............
Really one word can give him !!
That is superman !!

1 comment:

  1. Superman then only can protech you.
    Then only can help other !!
    Correct ?

    Now 26 already .... soon will my birthday coming soon.
    Need plan my journey again for 2010 years.
    So now superman first lated then can exchange to other man.

    ReplyDelete