Friday, October 16, 2009

Deepavali Holiday

Is a holiday !!
Where am I ??

I 100% at online msn , helping and blessing people.
so happy got holiday.

Every time also working !! Really need enjoy.
Helping people also one of the enjoy.
Just see how you take it as only !!!!

Yo !!
Where my love ??
He ah !!! 100% at home ... do house work again ......................
Lucky, I scold him !!!
I call him must arrange time go out find friends and build up some network.
If not ........ how I can know more people and bless + help them.
hehe

Lucky, my love cousin birthday.
So he go out with them and celebrate.
Happy to hear that !!
But go home ... he sms said. .. he use already RM40 +++ .
haha !!

I said ... go out one days use RM40 ++ really many for you but .... not every time still ok for it.
Now, I also don't want to said many things !!
Happy great holiday.
I also at home bless friends too.

1 comment:

  1. Do house work also let your said .....
    Lated all house work let you do then you know !!!
    haha

    I just wish do all the things for my parents like that I went out they also no need worry no people take care the house .

    ^_^

    hehe,
    Then I got time go out play lo !!
    ta ta ~

    ReplyDelete