Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Family

People can be rich until crazy but ........ may be cannot got a nice happy family.
People can not rich but together with family suffer also can feel happy.

Today, go hospital with my love.
See her sister happy and enjoy when see my love and his parents come visit her.
Then my love really funny.
He try to make her sister smile and let her sister relax.

See her sister so happy, I also feel happy too.
This also not so special.
The most special is my love family.
See her sister, him and parents.
Got chat , happy, enjoy, share together like a friends.
What also can said !!!!!

Really less can see a family so happy,enjoy and relax !!!
Until beside her sister patient also come join them and ask this and that.
The patient also ask my love ...... is that your sister and brother !!
This is the most funny !!!

The sister !!!
The patient point to his mother !!
And the Brother is point to his father !!
Wa !!!!!!!!!

My love parents so happy because got people said they are young.
And the patient though my love family chat so happy like a friends !!
Though all is brother and sisterhood !!!
haha !!
When my love tell the patient !!
She also get shock !!
haha !!!

Really thank GOD !!
Give my love a happy family !!
No money never mind !!
Can find .......
No happy family !! want to find !! want to buy !! want to get !!!
Not easy !!

1 comment:

  1. Ya !!
    Me, parents and sister brother really friendly !!
    And my cousin also but ... now cousin less together because work .....

    But our happy family still at there forever.
    hehe
    Not many place can find it.
    Suffer together !!! happy together !!
    Eat together !!

    haha ~~

    ReplyDelete