Sunday, October 25, 2009

Special Friends

That is my love good friend.
Same birthday with my love 29 October.
Same Ser name.
Same "Kampung" also !!!
Same blood type too !!
And my love is boy and his friend is girl.

In this world,
Want to find a good good friend with many things is same !! is not easy !!!
My love and her friend is so special.

She is very special girl.
Her look is normal but her heart is good.
She really suffer at work and friends.
Many people also try to hurt her.
Only my love is his good friend.
Ready for her, pray for her, help her.
She really trust my love and when she sad also will tell my love.
Below is her blog with Chinese and English version also.
下雨的心

I got ask my love before, why don't you call her become your girl friend ?
You 2 also what can chat and enjoy.
Why you want choose me ??
My love tell me "He also got think before but .......many things is same ...
Together will worry lated baby got problem ... make the next generation suffer .....
So he tell me can become brother and sister.
May be he said next generation, he and her not same blood then can marry.
haha

This is the most funny !!
He said "Why he choose me become his girl friend ?"
Because I am a happy girl and stupid.
He also tell me that,
I less think negatif and every time also happy.
Small things also can happy.
Sad also will share out and tomorrow happy again !!
Impossible things also must try !!
Fail already also happy because got learn somethings !!
haha

That right !!
I am the most happy girl in the world !!
And bless you all too !!

1 comment:

  1. She really is my specail friends.
    Lucky she meet me,
    I beside her share, help him, care him.
    Let her know that life is full of love.

    How suffer in work and sad.
    Love problem.
    She also tell me and i share and ready to listen.

    I wish she happy !!
    Her birthday and my birthday is same date and coming soon this thursday !!
    haha

    ReplyDelete