Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SMS

Long time already ..... my love also no sms this kind of message to me.
The message is like that !!

My love,
Sorry that .... today I feel stress and worry .
Today got a problem ... I using half days also cannot solve it ......
I so sad ....... sad because waste so many time ...
Sad because I wish to see users got a happy face when I solve their problem !!
At last .... things not yet solve many problem coming !!
All is big big project ....
Today, I will go home early and take a nap.
You must take care ,
My dear.

After see his message, I also worry him.
A happy guy ... also will said that.
But I understand that got problem must said out !!
Don't keep all in hearts ... lated boom already more suffer !!
haha

Already together so what also need to tell out.
So like this, I can understand too.

I also don't know how to help him .... because I only know happy,sleep, play and enjoy.
So I send some funny and happy message to him.
Wish him tomorrow got a new happy days again
My love !!
You must stand up !!
Fight again like a warrior !!
I am priest priest here !!
Bless you is my jobs

Go !! Go !! Go !!

1 comment:

  1. Thank for giving me a bless dear.
    Today, I really solve a lot of things but still a little bit things cannot slove.
    wakakak !!!

    But nevermind because I know, I can do it !!
    Just worry one more things lo !!
    Today just know ........

    ReplyDelete