Thursday, October 1, 2009

Money and belief

You can buy house but you can't buy a home.
You can buy clock but you can't buy time.
You can buy bed but you can't buy enough sleep.
You can buy book but you can't buy knowledge.
You can buy medical treatment but you can't buy healthy.
You can buy footing but you can't buy respect.
You can buy blood but you can't buy life.
You can buy sex but you can't buy love.

So got money also got problem .... no money also got problem.
I belief that the world is balance and fair for all people.
Anythings happen in this world also got reason.
Anythings happen on me also got reason.
Just bad or good ........ happy or sad ...... and more.

Because got bad or good in this world.
Then we only can compare.
We only know what is bad !!
What is good !!!

If all people is same...... then our world is just like a straight line only .....
Life is a journey.
Remember belief yourself.
You can do it.

If you not belief yourself ...No people can help you.
You pray God, angel or anythings ..... also no use ... because at last all is depend on you.
Why ?
Why we belief God, angel but we not belief ghost ???
Remember belief in God, angel or anythings. Just to help you to brave up your mind.
Let you think !! you can do it !!
Belief yourself !!!
If you just pray God, angel or anythings ... then you don't go to work !!
See !!! can God,angel or anythings help you ??

All is depend on you.
The power is your !!!
So keep it up !!!
Not handsome never mind because that got a reason.
Not rich never mind because that got a reason.
So .. don't give up guys and girls !!

And my love !!!
You can do it !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You really give me a lot of power.
    When I sad .... you are the one help me, care me, protech me.
    When I cry .... you are the one ready and "sayang" me.
    When I am down ... you are the one become clown make me happy and laugh again.
    When I let people scold .... you are the one said sorry to the people because you know I will fight back !!!!
    When I facing problem ... want to share , tell ... you are the one sitting,listen and share your exprience with me.
    Really I so many problem ......
    I really want to said !!
    Sorry .... to you ...........
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete