Wednesday, September 30, 2009

4 Things in our life that cannot recover

Today a bit boring, my love no said "I love you" to me !!
haha

Share with you all one of my journey experience.
Last years, I go travel myself because my love don't want follow !!
he said, He still young and not much money.
He wish to let me go travel with my mum.
Then all the money he pay it.

When I and my mum sitting at airport waiting our flight.
I feel boring ... then I take a book and buy a packet of cookies.
My mum sleeping beside me and I seeing my lovely and enjoying it.

Beside my sitting place got a packet of cookies, a man sit beside me and open his own magazine and started reading it.
When I take out a cookies, the man also took out one also.
I felt irritated but said nothings.
In my mind, I thinking "what a nerve !! I was now in good mood if not .... I will punch him"

For each cookie I take, he also will take one too !!
This was infuriating me ...but I don't want to cause anythings happen.
When only one cookie remaid.
Then I think !! What this abusive man do now ?

The man take out the only one cookie !!!
And divide it into half and give me half to eat.
Ah !! that was too much !!!
I so angry !!!

Then I take my book and wake up my mother go to the boarding place.
When I sit down on my seat inside the place.
I look at my beg,
Ai !! my cookie still there !! Untouch and Unopened !!
I feel so ashamed !!
I realized that I am wrong .........I forget that my cookie is put inside my beg !!

The man divided his cookies with me,without feeling angered or bitter.
While .. I am the one who angry on it .....
And now. .... that was no chance to explain to him and apologize.

4 Things in our life that cannot recover
- The stone ..... after the throw !!
- The word ..... after it's said !!
- The occasion ...after the loss !!
- The time ..... after it's gone !!

Anyone also got it own special.
The light that you emit might even light a star !!

1 comment:

  1. Thank to share out dear.
    4 things in our life cannot recover.
    I will more take care and enjoy the world.
    Thank.

    ReplyDelete