Saturday, September 26, 2009

Friends,Work,Family

Today is nice Saturday.
I happy happy waiting my love msn me.
but ....... I feel so sad ...... not because me .... is my love.

My love, he tell me.
This morning work fell unhappy .......
He work as IT executive.
Jobs scope is solve and handle all the company IT things.
Example Printer,PC, laptop, server and most the things is due with users.

He unhappy is because under admin again ....
This also never mind... he morning let admin people call him go to shift things ... shift all the heavy things .... like a worker ..... due to all worker not yet start work ... no people ....

Beside that ... he also tell me that ... he argue with one of the secondary school friends in msn.
And other of a secondary school friends "妹妹" also less chat with him already.

Above problem and sad ... already make him feel down + got other problem is .... his mother sister every time come to find him do PC ........ do do do .... he not happy also need to do ....
Today really a sad days for him.

Lucky, he tell me all the things.
He share with me.
Because he share, I only got chance to know him more.
What can I do ?

I just share my thinking only.

Dear,
I know you unhappy in working but we need work only can get money.
Money is not easy to earn.
Sometime really got a lot of unhappy things you need do, done it.
Today, working time is just half days.
And unhappy and happy also need to do.
Why want to unhappy ?
Just happy happy do all of it.
Remember got me beside you.
You are not alone.
We are 2 people already.

Argue with secondary school friends ?
Secondary school friends "妹妹" also less chat with you ?
This just a small matter only.
I know you really care about all the secondary school friends.
Help them, care them, wish them, share with them and more.
But we all is human.
One foods also got people said "nice to eat" and "not nice".
I know you are a boy + is nice boy because less people will really want to argue.
You argue means you want tell him that you don't like.
You want argue means you really care.
I know you not want to win him.
You just want guild him.
Like last time, I fight with you !!
Because of small things only.
If you keep in heart !! don't tell out ... like this I feel more dangerous.
At last, you also said sorry to me.
But I also got said sorry to you because fight .... if one people cold down, one people angry will nothings happen.
So 2 also got wrong.

In my mind,
Communication is very important because it also come with trust.
Together is not easy.

Mother sister every time come to find you do PC.
If you don't want .... you also no choice ... because mother just got one only.
+ is your mother sister.
Your mother also wish you can help her.
Parents in this world got one only. No more 2 or 3 !!
Just follow and listen.
May be you can get other things learn.

After msn him, he now feel more happy and relax.
Like me also happy.
haha,
Remember !!
You are a boy, just got a girl heart only.
Easy cry, small gas, care, understand.
Because that make you special compare other.
In this world, none of the human is same.
The good things that I love you is "Easy happy again".
haha

1 comment:

  1. In my life.
    I really happy that you come in to my heart.
    Let me know that what is love, care.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete