Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Secret of Love

Love really very special things.
This also one of the journey in our life.
The sweet of the love,
The pain of the love,
The hot of the love,
The cold of the love and more !!

My friend tell me, now is 21 century already.
Girl can casing boy already.
Not like last time !! boy casing girl only.
My happiness, my love, my life to the end is on my hand !!!
Why I want keep my face ?
Why I cannot direct tell the boy I love? I love you !!
Just because all people said boy must casing girl !!
If the boy really suitable, I will try to show out give many chance to him.
That is how I chasing my love one !!
Secret lo !!!

A bread not yet make is just a powder only.
The powder you not yet cook hot hot !! It forever also cannot become bread !!
Love also like that !!
All keep inside you hearts !!
Who know he love you !!!
Not hot hot love !! how we can together !!

That is my thinking.
How I chasing my love.
hehe !!

1 comment:

  1. Thank dear for take me from shy ... become brave !!
    Not your direct tell me.
    I also still like that .... no improve.
    I really thank and love you.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete