Sunday, September 27, 2009

Help friends

Today, my love tell me many happy things.
I love to hear that !!!
He go help one of his secondary school friends.
He tell me how about his secondary school friend look, act, talk and more.
haha.

All the happy things, chatting with his secondary school friends. He also tell me.
My love really is a hardworking people.
He is not because got money.
He just like to help people.
Carry all the heavy things, try the best solve and reduce people work.
My love also clever.Things that he don't know will not do and tell cannot !!!
Slowly he learn already then only take the jobs because like this will reduce problem to his friends.
haha.

Great !!! I love to hear that !!
I also long time no go out with him.
Because due to my love no time and I also wish him got time to rest.
Take care his healthy.
Saturday need half days work.
Then noon, he take a rest then at night need to work cafe to mid night because of friends again + is 2 girls !!
This I really jealous !!!

Sunday morning to noon need help secondary school friends.
And come back home do house keeping and wash car.
Really pity for him.

My love really is a nice boy.
Why I said that ?
Not because is my boy friend.
Is because care about parents good, care about sister and brother good, care about cousin and care about friends good too.
That is a habbit !!
I love that because habbit is from small children learn until grow up.
The important things is if paretns also cannot take care.
How to take care me as a wife soon !!!
Correct ?

Whole world got how many boys are rich ??
All girl also wish can marry rich boy then their life will easy and happy !!!
Some people said that I am stupid .... choose a poor boy.
Because love no money also die !!
But I know rich is not important !!

The important things is my love hardworking.
Dare to think, find way to earn money.
If fail already, I also still love him because he got try !!
Now my love not rich !!! but not people know that after 5 years how is him !!!!

Love is feel suitable and like then together.
After together then build the trust.
Then starting care each other.
The important things is reality !!
That is my thinking !!

How about you all ??

1 comment:

  1. Thank you that trust me.
    Thank you that belief me.
    I will try my best for you.
    My dear.

    ReplyDelete