Monday, September 28, 2009

I am the lucky girl in this world

Today, I really happy.
The happy is come out from my heart.

My love today tell me that.
Today many things to do until no time to lunch also.
He also tell me that he very happy because got people said him so good good boy.
Responsible, hardworking and nice.

My love said because so Malay friends come back from "Raya".
They brings some things to him and all staff to eat.
All people also got eat but still got a bit ....100% no people finish it .....
Why ??
Because want to wash ...
But my love said ... so waste ... no people finish .. just because don't want wash plate and clean up + my love also not yet lunch so lunch and dinner eat together lo !!!

At last, my love finish it and clean up.
The Malay friends so happy see my love finish it.
Because people using heart bring things to all people eat. If see all finish, 100% they very happy !!!
haha
Because like that the Malay people all love him so much.
Make me jealous also !!!

I tell my love also , don't skip breakfast and lunch.
Dinner skip is never mind.
Keep healthy body is good. Let me earn many money also no use if keep sick.
But my love said ....
He earn not many money so need keep keep and bring things from home to eat.

I still remember that ....... my love take me go dinner.
He just stupid stupid see me eat only.
He give me many reason !!
Keep fit, don't love to eat .. this and that ....
But Haagen Dazs ice- cream !!
Expensive !! Nice to eat !! He also said don't like ......
But in my heart I know !!
He wish to give me the best to eat, see me happy and enjoy eating.
I really feel lucky in this world got him.
But I also got share with him to eat lo !!!
Every time I also like that make him eat, you one spoon, I one spoon.
haha

When really love a people.
He can sacrifice don't eat nice and give all the best to me eat.
He can keep all the money to let me go travel.
He can buy pasar malam clothes and take me go shopping buy nice dress and shirt to me.
He follow me go to shopping, see me test and wear dress + shirt. Patiently !!!
He see me tired already also will help me massage me.
When I scare ... He will come out to help me, protech me.
When I feel boring ... He will sing a song to me hear.
When I feel sleeply ... He will ready his body let me hug and sleep.
Haha

So did I really lucky ??
He also very special too.
Take me go shopping !! He also will not pay parking fees. Park at far and take me walk walk to shopping center to save money for parking.
Sometime got place in front he also will not parking it because he want to let other people or old people parking so they can walk near and go to shopping.
So good heart him.

He love to take me go garden walk walk around.
Walk, jogging, doing exercise and sometime sit at garden chit chat our future dreams.
haha
So happy me.
My love !!
Your care,Your love,Your protech !!
Let me become like a angel princess!!
I can promise you that.
I will not disappointed you.
I love you , my love !!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too.
    I just do my own things.
    Can help then help.
    Helping people and don't wish to get anythings back.
    This also build my habbit too because care,help,love all is build and become habbit.

    I just act only.
    Some years will explore out !!!
    So I want to build it inside my heart become habbit forever !!
    Thank my dear !!

    ReplyDelete