Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wa !! Sunday also work !!

Wa !!
My love .... Sunday also need to work.
This also helping secondary school friend work arrange things at Easy pha max factory at puchong there !!!

So hardworking him !!
I need to count count ... so many things he need to do !!
Monday to Friday need work as IT executive at school.
Saturday sometime need work also at school.

Then Saturday night need work at cafe help friend !!
Then Sunday morning to noon also need help friend work at factory !!!
Then sometime ... also need help his father work ... send R.O.Water too !!
Aiyaya !!
House work !!! Wash his lovely car !!!
So many things he need to do !!

I only can give him one word !!!!
Superman !!!
Lucky he really great !!
Can arrange all the time and things nice !!

Other word for him !!
I love you !!!
But for some girls ...... may be they think ... their love no beside them ...not secure .... make them boring and feel like no boy friend ..........
But for me.
I understand him.
You see above so many things.
He also can arrange nice nice.
Together with me, take me go walk walk, shopping !!
I can said !! no problem !!
Just wait special that he give me !!

I am waiting on it !!
Yahoo !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. mm, specail for you.
    Now, I also not young already.
    If now don't work many .... lated want also cannot .... because more old already.
    hehe.

    Old man + you "old women" so nice couple correct ?
    haha
    Thank my love that support me.
    I love you forever !!!

    ReplyDelete