Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Don't know how ??

Aiyaya !!!
Today my love tell me that ....... he working in this company got a bit unhappy already.
Why he unhappy ?

Because Sunday also need to come work ....
Aiyoyo ... so suddenly .. my love Saturday night got work at cafe.
Sunday got work at secondary school friend factory ..........
And house work, wash car also need to do ......

Arrange so nice ... now company need him Sunday come work ......
Die lo .........

Work many is never mind.
Must happy ~~
He also not happy to come on Sunday ..... how ah ??
I also don't know how to do ..................
+ no OT ...
no replacement anythings ...
No extra things get .......
He also not young already ......
He just wish can find more money , work hard lated can marry me !!

So ....
One things I can do is bless !!
I know he can find ways to solve it.
Today, I also stupid stupid ... don't know do what .......

Single and marry is not same ........
Single just think about myself but lated marry must think about children ... 2 of us too !!!
Many things will come .......
The first things is money !!
Money is a demon ..............
I just wish don't fight with demon .......
haha

1 comment:

  1. Thank my love,
    I find ways to make me become 2.
    So I can go there work and go other place work.
    haha.

    Ya, ya !!
    Money is demon.
    Wish can handle the demon nice.
    And don't let the demon bite on me.

    ReplyDelete