Friday, October 30, 2009

Wa !!! Unbelievable Birthday Memory !!

Today my love sms me.
Tell me that, yesterday one of his good friend take him sit motor go out eat dinner and sing k.
2 people sing k !!
I hear already also ........... nothing to said ...
Why ??
2 boy go sing k ... I though my love is gay de ......
haha

This also not so special memory !!
The most special is !!
Go to motor shop to repair motor !!
haha
People birthday go shopping, see cinema, eat dinner !!

My love and his good friend go repair motor and make all the hand dirty !!!
But is good also because motor got problem fast repair if not lated ... is suddenly broken ... then my love cannot go home lo ...............................................

Just a motor shop visit.
Just a dinner at normal shop.
Just a sing k .........
My love already feel happy !!
Why ?
Because got heart.
My love de best secondary school friend really got heart.
Work so tired also will not forget my love.
Come and fetch him go dinner and sing k.

Because my love really love to at home !!
At home do what ??
Do house work !!!
Really crazy ................. for some of his friends said ..........
But for me is good because know how to take care himself and the house.
Lated only know how to take care me too !!

haha !!
You all not belief ?
Can try ??
See girl do house work good or man do house work good ?
Me is girl, if can I also wish my love can help me do a bit house work so I can lazy a bit.
hehe

Ok la !!
Want to hear more ??
Tomorrow early please !!

1 comment:

  1. Aiyoyo !!
    Why all my things you share to people !!
    This really more unbelievable !!
    haha

    Lucky, dear you help me.
    I also busy write blog ...
    You help me tell out all the things.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete