Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to you !!! My Love !!

Yahoo !!!
Today is my love birthday !!
I am the the most happy in this world.
haha

But I cannot celebrate with him .... because I need to help my friends.
Lucky my love understand me.
He said :"If got heart, everyday !! anytime !! anywhere !! also is my birthday and happy days !! "
So sweet my love until I kena "kecing manis" too !!
haha

I also don't want need to buy what things to my love.
He what also got ...........
Lucky, I got a special idea for him.
Every time, I go out with him.
I also will notice him , his act , his things and what he need.
Lucky, last week !!
my love tell me that his shore broken already .... when rain the water can go inside the shore !!!
Until now he also can wear !!! really unbelievable !!!

He He !!
I buy a new shore for him.
Just RM40 ringgit only but he so happy and jump here , jump there !!
My love start to tell me that !!
At his whole body !!
The watch is her mother buy for him birthday !!! The watch already got 8 years.
And the dress,shore,jeans ...... I also can't belief !! Got more that 5 years .............................
I just forget that to ask him !!!! Is his underwear got use more that 4 years ma ??
haha

But all my love things really new and take care.
So nice.
The things all ... I also don't know got more that 4 years ++
Really is a good boy.
hehe

So you all know why I choose him.
One of the important is he know how to take care.
Second is know how to control, management money.
Third is happy and positive thinking in his life and solve any problem.
But ..................................
My love ... he not romantic at all ....... stupid !!
Beside that ..... my love ... really shy ... when see other girl but also good for me.
So he will very loyalty to me.
haha

ok la !!
Need to work !!
See ya !!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my dear.
    I still learning to become romantic.
    Give me some time.

    I will show you my love.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete