Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday already ~~

Time go so fast ......
Already Friday again ........
This week also same ......... my love need to work ... training .. learning ... sharing ...
So many things need to do..................................
Haiz ...........

I want complain !!!!
Complain !!!
Every time I also at home ... so boring .... sleeping ....
Really feel that ... I am no use ........
Just know how to eat , sleep only...........
May be know how to sharing with other ... help people .......Really can help them ??
I am asking myself also .......
Using month really can help people if no take any action on it ???

I try my best !!!
May be people don't like my sharing .....
May be people don't love to hear .........
May be people think I am clever .......
May be this and that ...... but I will said !!!
I just want to share only if any people don't wish to listen just forget it .
I treat all the people using my true heart.
No hurt any people !!!!

People hurt me , I forgive them.
People scold me, I forgive them.
People kick me, I said thank you.
So God Bless Me !!!

1 comment:

  1. My love is the best in the world.
    With the kind heart.
    With the forgive heart.
    With the care heart.

    The world will full of love.
    Thank you my love.

    ReplyDelete