Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Ocotober

Why I said this is a happy October ??
Secret !!

Don't tell you all !!
haha
ok la !! ok la !!
Tell you all lo .......
Because my love is October birthday !!!
Why so special ??

Because my love tell me !!
His mother also is October birthday too !!
He 100% also happy !!

But I know that !!
Every years his birthday also family celebrate with him.
And just small small eat eat together.
He happy like a small children already
haha.

My love every time any family member birthday ,
He also give a special ang pow to them.
Because he want to let them buy their own love present.
Special ma ??
haha
May be not special for all of you but for me.
I feel special because got ang pow and a lovely card also.
He design himself and draw himself.

I love it !!
Every years, I also got receiving it.
He also got give me flower too.
Just one only because he know buy to many flower is waste.
One is enough to tell out all the things.

So this month birthday !!
I will give him a special !!
Lated share with you all !!!

1 comment:

  1. Wa !! Got specail for me.
    Thank you.

    I am waitting on it.
    My life is start specail already when got you beside me.

    I like it, I love it .
    Thank dear ~

    ReplyDelete