Sunday, November 1, 2009

Love

Monday to Sunday also work .................
I ask my love ....... why you not tired ma ??
For me !!! I already crazy !!

I work only 5 days also feel tired ........
But ... my love ................ nothing to said ...

My love tell me !!
The most happy is he work at Sunday. Why ?
He tell me !!
Sunday 7.00 morning wake up then go work until noon 5.00 evening.
Breakfast,lunch also no eat ......
Because very busy but he happy on it.

My love also cannot feel the tired on it too !! Why ?
Because love.
He tell me, when the things he love to do and help.
Many also he will feel happy and love it.
He take it all the jobs like enjoy the things.

Beside that, He also tell me that can help his secondary good friends.
He secondary school friends is very good.
After work also will gathering eat and happy together.
We all forget all the tired too !!!

My love got tell me that ... he started feel boring and no love on working at cafe.
Not because the cafe not good ...
Is because the girl .
The girl got tell my love before.
She call his car is boy friend but ..... My love sit at his car .......
Cannot feel the warm that she give to his car.
Dirty ..... never mind.
Drive fast ... make the car easy broken.
See road bumbler ... also no stop ... just go on it ...
So sad .......
Like this treat the car ...... how she will treat his real boy friend !!
Sad .....

My love this feel week very sad already because his lovely car accident and go to factory repair need December 2009 only can see his lovely car.
My love tell me that.
He treat his lovely car very good.
Sing sound to his car listen because his car radio broken already.
Maintenance, check oil and tire air.
Wash the car nice.
Put the sun block and don't let his lovely car feel too hot.
Open air corn low and care.

Beside that, other present that his friend give and cousin or parents give.
My love also keep nice and take care.
Normally got more that 4 years ++
I really love my love !!!
Because he know how to care on anythings then like this only will know how to take care me
Correct ???
You all can try see see !!
See the girl or boy bed room or car !!
You will know what type or him or her already
haha

1 comment:

  1. Ya, really true !!
    No love, no enjoy ...
    Give many money also will feel boring ...

    But don't know why ??
    Want to forget it and not bored but .. still want to go help ...

    Sad. ....
    My love please help me !!
    Teach me how ???

    ReplyDelete