Friday, November 6, 2009

How can I help ????????

I am the one who sad ???
Don't know how ??

Aiyaya !!!
My love tell me that today he alone work at this company.
All the whole school 200 ++ pc !!
Networking, POS kantin, server , wireless, projector ... !!
All my love need to do !!
Because my love his friend let the MIS boss call him go to other place to do support !!
Today start !!!
Next week Thursday will be back !!

2 people doing all the above things !!
I also feel hard and crazy !!
Now is one people doing !!!
My love tell me !!

Today he really bad luck !!
Server got problem !!
POS got problem !!
Network got problem !!
Wirelss got problem !!!

All is big big problem !!
But my love tell me that !!
He also got a bit crazy and feel sad !!
But after 1 hours ++ he only know .. angry .. sad .. crazy is no use ..
No people will help !!

All need done by himself !!
At last he happy and done all.
Today cannot done all !!
He come back home also happy and smile with me and family.
Then he tell me !!
I only know !!

Now is me crazy and worry him but I feel like he nothings at all !!
And Saturday he also need to work morning 8.00 to night 10.00 !!!!
Die lo !!!!
He also not worry !!!
I also don't know how to help him but see him got the power release !!!
Means that is !! he positive thinking really strong in working !!
But in "love" !!
He really poor de !!
Don't tell people lo!!
haha !!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe !!
    When you come out and work then you will know the stress !!
    Sometime will very busy .. until die ...
    Sometime boring ....
    That is call life so see how to arrange it nice only.

    Haha
    Happy also need work.
    Not happy also need work.
    So must happy !!

    ReplyDelete