Monday, November 9, 2009

Thinking of the Monday

Ho Ho Ho !!!
Monday !!
What is all your feel about Monday ???

Is a boring days ?
Is starting days to work ?
Is a no mood days because far from Friday to holiday ??
Is a sleepy days because Sunday rest to many already !!
Is a lazy days ??
haha !!

For me,
Is a happy days !!
Why I said that ??
Because I know many people hate monday and feel no mood and boring !!
Because all worker also wish everyday also is holiday + got income get too !!!
But this is reality !!
Nothing is free !!!

So Monday is my jobs to wish people, bless people and make people smile and happy !!!
My love also same like that !!
When he open msn !!
He will wish all the secondary school friends and friends for a happy morning or happy afternoon !!!
He just wish all people can get his happy same like me now !!

Happy also need to work,
Not happy also need to work ........
So why we want to choose unhappy ????
So keep it up !!!
Smile and happy !!

You will look younger !!
You will more happy and no stress !!
You will make other also happy too !!
You will make the enviroment full of happy and warm place !!

That right !!
Happy and smile face !!
My bless and wish for you all today !!
Ta Ta !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment