Saturday, November 7, 2009

My God .....

Love is heart to heart.
Today evening.
I also don't know why ???
My heart feel cannot stable it ........

That why !!
My love call me that .... tonight work at school concert.
The concert is outside kinder garden people .......
They keep complain my love .. this and that ...
My love so sad and angry ...

He already try his best to make it prefect.
Because my love is IT consultant ... not sound engineer ......
How good also got limit .....
If not .. then no need got professional sound engineer ......
This also never mind ...
The outside kinder garden people lost the wireless mic ..........
My love is the one resposible ... so sad ........

No extra money pay my love ..
No extra thing give to my love ....
Got many work to my love do ...........
So sad .... I also feel the sad and pain ...
Haiz ....

Life is like that .. what can I do ??
I also don't know how to help my love ............
Want to earn extra money and more .... also cannot win my love.
Now wish, I can beside him, support him, care him, reduce his stress.
All the house work he also will help me do but i also try help him do.

He really love me, care me, protech me.
Do house work, drive car fetch me, communication with me, share with me.
I really happy !!!
Wish I can become the one she love.
Ready for him !!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry my dear.
    You care, your love, your sms already supported me.
    After work got you happy sms then I already feel value for it !!
    Thank my dear !!

    Because I want to make the life get better !!

    ReplyDelete