Thursday, November 5, 2009

"虾米" 郭惠芬 ???

好开心啊 !!
我的生日 29-10-2009
妹妹"虾米"郭惠芬
**小辣椒**
最新专辑终于面市了!!
谢谢大家多多支持 !!

Wa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Above is my love put at his msn title !!!
妹妹 !!!
So many sister she got .......
This 妹妹 more geng !!!
Is a small singer !!!!
Below is her photo !!!



I hear my love said !!
This is the younger 妹妹 in his list.
He got 5 young sister !!
All is his secondary school friend !! only above is not his secondary school friend.
Is his secondary school friend de sister !!!

His 5 sister all is very special !!
How special ?? Let me "curi curi" to tell you all !!!

One is the above photo !!
The number 2 is still study PHD !!!
Not yet working and is a nice girl that every time let people "bully" because she look small and thin !!!
The number 3 is the above photo his 姐姐.
Why so special ?
Because she very care about his parents and loyalty to the company !!
Work no OT ... also still work.
Really is a hardworking and good girl.
The number 4 is happy girl and marry already.
She don't have love on his family.
She is a happy girl and love to communication with friends.
Anythings also can find her share.
The last is her look is not very nice but her heart is good.
She look funny and easy angry !!
But her heart is sweet and good.
Anythings want to share , she is ready for you.
And when she got happy or sad things also will tell my love.
That is all my boy friend !!!! lovely sister !!!

I really jealous lo !!!
My love tell me that.
All my lovely sister, I treat them good. They also treat me good but I only the choosing you become my girl friend.
Girl friend to wife is forever to my life.
How good I treat all my sister !!
100% also cannot compare you and me.
The love !!


Haha !!
I so happy and cry !!
So romantice and love message he tell me !!
I must keep it up !!
hehe

1 comment:

  1. So don't be jelous already.
    妹妹, you also want to jelous them.
    haha

    I know you really care me.
    Don't worry.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete