Sunday, November 8, 2009

I really stupid .............

Today is a nice happy Sunday.
I feel boring .... so I sms my love.
sms him doing what ?
Ok or not ?
Busy or not ?
But my love ...... no reply me at all ..........
I feel that angry ... and worry .. don't know what he is doing ....
But early my love already tell me.
Every Sunday will go and help his secondary school friends at factory.
And he also got tell me after he work .....

I don't know why ?? ... that time keep sms him.
Now I only know .. I am wrong ......
The last sms, I send to him is !!!

"Dear ... you not reply me !!! Are you ok ?
Just a sms also no time to reply me ?
Then you must buy a things for me !!!"

When my love go home.
He really got buy a things for me ...
But I cry .......
I forget that my love is really love me got plan on it ....
Because my sms ... he got his own plan and he want to keep his money ... but also promise me want to buy a things for me ....
Like this ... I make him suffer ....
Because I want a things ... he go and pick some flowers at garden.
This also never mind when he pick some flowers ... he feel down ... all his hand and leg get hurt ......

I really stupid and cry ...
Why I want to giving problem to my love ??
He already got many work need to do .... want to earn many money to make his dream come true .. but I am the one .. giving him problem ....
What have I done !!!
When he give the flower to me ... I cry in front of him !!!
I see him get hurt .. pain .... and tomorrow he also need to go work .....
I really stupid ....
Sorry my love.
I am not really want to hurt you and give you problem.
Sorry !!
Sorry !!

1 comment:

  1. ^_^

    Nevermind.
    I also sorry for that ..
    Everytime let you alone.
    Just a feel down and get some flower free !!
    I already happy for it.

    Just a bit hurt but nevermind.
    Life still need to go on.
    Money also need to keep.
    Love also must add more.
    hehe

    Don't so sad and worry.
    Don't blame yourself.
    I also wish you can happy !!

    ReplyDelete