Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Birthday Party !!

Aiyaya !!!
You all see !!!!
See my love blog !!!!
Happy Birthday to you "hannah"

Go to celebrate birthday also no call me !!!
So enjoy !!!
!@!@!#!#!%^@!&@@!
haha !!

I am not angry !!
Just jealous !! So many girl at the there!!!
+ pretty also !!!
See my love !!
100% keep notice a girl.
I can feel it !! because I am girl !!!

My love tell me that he got feel that a girl very nice.
Is birthday girl "hannah" one of the colleague friends.
hehe, may be my love Sunday work at the birthday girl factory.
Got a girl come help him !!
So he 100% feel happy lo !!
Happy for a girl come and show off !!
Not happy for jobs do less !!!!!!

But see my love enjoy and happy.
I already happy for him too.
Inside my love heart got who ?
He will understand.
Focer is not use !!
Can get his body cannot get his heart also no use.
I want to got a happy forever to end of my life love.
I wish my love can give me that and treat me is true.
If he don't want me, I also no choice.
I will try my best to give him, care him, show him, help him.
That is my power of love.
haha !!

1 comment:

  1. Like this also will jelous.
    That why you are call girl .
    haha

    My heart is at yourside.
    Don't worry.
    Belief me.
    I not just said and telling.
    See my action then you will know.
    Promise !!

    ReplyDelete